Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Thinking out Loud

Just random thoughts none are related. I'm just thinking out loud.

"ooooo you particular woman you, you definitely inspire the competitiveness in me. How did we manage to past 3 hours unknowingly. Oh and you definitely have some "unique" criteria and ways of keeping me on my toes but that makes you cool. Oh and leave my pet peeves alone. If your psychotic and I'm crazy...we gone burn this mother down. :P"

"There are a few shady elements starting to rear their ugly heads, but thats okay. Nothing new. Its all under control, just have to keep moving"

"Thank you good sir for reminding me that I am not the only one in this fight to preserve the good man's name. Its not about chauvinist. Its about saying what you mean and meaning what you say and taking care of the things you care about, chivalry is a plus."

"I'll see you this summer maybe we'll go salsa and merengue again ;)"

"Its always good to hear your voice, it grounds me and reminds me why I do what I do. I hope you accomplish your aspirations babygirl."

"I'm not where I want to be, but I will get there for sure. I'm working towards it...its a big to do list."

"Didn't doubt you for a minute. Good luck in your 3rd year. Told you you'd make it 5 4 years ago ;)"

"People can do the right things, the wrong way."

"Can't tell you, I can only show you"

"I really want to get this fellowship"

"Are you kidding me, I was built for the red wire blue wire situation....its the paperwork that messes with me"

"AGAIN a true man does not fear commitment....he commits to things everyday. It's being committed to the wrong thing that he fears"

"I'm back and soon to be better than ever"

J.A.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment