Monday, January 10, 2011

Laughter can be the best medicine...

Dear women,

I enjoy making you all laugh. There is no other way to say that. Your minds go a mile a minute as much as most of you portray yourselves as being simple in thoughts. Through laughter I feel that for a brief single moment I get you to stop thinking of all the bull around you and off the stress so you can give your body a rest or time to catch up, or maybe even enjoy a little peace. Plus it is always good to make a woman smile....requires some work and trial and error but it's worth it at times. Thats right I said it. I say this as a man and I'm man enough to say it. Welp back to this life where I do what I do best....

Sincerely,
J.A.G.

P.S.- If anybody whats to criticize this or me about this material..from the bottom of my heart with all sincerity....go $@#% yourself and do something better with your life because I handle my business while I have these adventures as should you. I didn't come here for a peer to peer review on this one. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment