Tuesday, December 28, 2010

In Preparation of Whatever May Come...

"E re nata. Aut viam inveniam aut faciam."

As circumstances dictate. I will either find a way or make one

Its approximately 7:30. I'm tired and exhausted physically from one extreme workout but for some reason my mind and spirit are still as wired as ever. For the past couple of months (actually all my life but not to this extreme) I've felt like I've been preparing for something yet I can't put my finger on what it is or who it involves...yet it feels like whatever is coming I need to be at my best at all times in every way and ready.

For all I know it could be a life or direction changing thing, the usual right place at the right time, or something else.......but in the mean time....I'm going to continue to workout and push my physical limits to get better and make sure I'm physical ready and capable to do my best. AS ALWAYS I consult with God on the spiritual, and mentally I know I've slacked a bit to give my detail oriented mind a vacation. As a result I've missed a few details...but as whatever this is rolls around...I'll be back on point like clockwork. I'm sure some of my friends have realized a slight change in my Demeanor only because of my focus..just don't take it in offense..it's not like that.

Mind, Body, and Spirit.......take care of them and they will take care of you.

Aside..well partially related....The dreams are back.....and as always far from average and test me in character and skill...with risk as always. I wonder sometimes if I should create a separate blog that details my dreams. I think they would be a very interesting read...almost story like but puzzles as well. Some of the people involved I know and some I don't...but we'll see.

Welp I'm going to get cleaned up....stay tuned for my 2011 blog.....or any blogs leading up to that.....if you don't have blogspot check out my link for Just a guy on tumbler.

J.A.G.

No comments:

Post a Comment