Thursday, February 17, 2011

You Say Tomato I Say Tomatoe….Forget What It’s Called! Just Don’t Drink the D**** Bottle!!!



So as I do this blog with Smoothie King in hand (Mango flavored …if you’re curious) I’m challenged with the ever unusual but possibly profound thought.

As I perused Facebook in my efforts to thwart the load of task that await me I see this….

(CENSORED) “is wondering… if tomatoes are a fruit, isn’t ketchup technically a smooothie??? LMAO!”

this seems profound in thought………..yet very hypertensive……..oddly I had an urge for a bloody mary at the time……….don’t judge.

I spent many a days as child pondering what family this edible creation belonged to. Was it a vegetable as we often assumed? or was a ….dare I ponder it…..a FRUIT!? (insert dramatic music here)

I mean it always made its way to many vegetable oriented sites….usually hand in hand with lettuce……….but to consider it a citrus affiliate? did that mean that a fruit had snuck its way onto our burgers…tacos….QUESO!?….I mean is it too a mischievous fruit like the pineapple who assaulted our pizzas and then used affirmative action to solidify its existence by race calling the pizza Hawaiian.

Though it tis true it is still oddly hard to fathom due to childhood because for many years most of us thought it to be vegetable………Had VEGGIE TALES lied to us all these years!?!?……were the really FRUITY TALES……..hmmmm (adjust tie) but anyway …back to the point.

Of course I’m sure someone is thinking NAAA what about V8 juices………….I won’t get into the politics…..plus I don’t like when my vegetables have numbers in them…but remember it says JUICES…..this feels contradictory to me now. >_< but law so has it that we tend to call it veggies at time….but is this just a massive government conspiracy……….who knows….maybe the government will shut my site down for the exposure of such precious information…so I’ll digress from this…

but is ketchup technically a smoothie? possibly …sprinkle some protein powder maybe……..freeze it….add some ice and sugar…………..naaaa that just be nasty…..but give it to Mikey he’ll eat anything. (Yes I just did that….if you get the joke there.)

This blog was brought to you by….Let-Go………like that last drop of ketchup in the bottle….sometimes you just got to Let it go….

J.A.G.

Stay tuned....for Intern has had a new venture.

No comments:

Post a Comment